Pond!

Pond!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Today's German sentence is:

                  "Ich bin eine Lehrerin."
This, I very much hope, translates as "I am a (female) teacher."  I think it was very nice of the Rosetta Stone language program to have me practice this in today's lesson.  I also practiced saying that I was a doctor and a police officer, but I wasn't able to say either of these with much conviction.

Because I'm a Lehrerin, I thought I'd post a picture of a member of my class -- not a student, of course, but of another inhabitant of my little kingdom.

Here he is: the crow I put up for Halloween and ended up liking so much that he stayed up for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  He's now a permanent resident of the class and laughs down at us all day long.  I wish I'd taken a picture of him in his Santa hat and holding an ornament in his beak. 


I'm thinking he'll look splendid at Easter in a pair of fuzzy bunny ears. 


No comments:

Post a Comment