Pond!

Pond!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Frogpond Friday

I got home about 45 minutes before sundown last evening.  This required that I take all my grading home with me in my big grey crate, but it would have been at least a couple of hours before I finished.  The grading could wait: the sun wouldn't.

Wise choice!  I got home to Frogpond with time to change and then take a walk around the pond with Bruce.  I had my camera in my pocket the whole time, but didn't take any pictures.  I was having too much fun not multi-tasking -- just Bruce, three dogs, three cats and myself (with celebratory glass of wine firmly in hand) enjoying the last minutes of the second day of March together. 





Bruce, however, did take a few shots with his mega-camera. 


Ahh...Frogpond!





No comments:

Post a Comment