Pond!

Pond!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Doctor Day

View of raindrops at the hospital parking lot. 


Yesterday's visit to the doctor was good.  He's such a kind man -- every time I see him and he tells me that there are no signs of a return of the cancer, he ends by clasping my hands, beaming and telling me how glad he is for me.  It's wonderful having a doctor who seems almost as joyful in how things turned out as I am.  That means a lot.



In Sacramento, the rain was steady and moderate.  When we got back to Frogpond it looked like it had rained here too, but not quite as much.  The hills were finally giving us a trickle of runoff through our pipe to the pond.  It wasn't much, though, and by this afternoon when I checked, the pipe was dry again. 


It's supposed to rain again tonight, but nothing's coming from the clouds...yet. 

I just stuck my nose out the back door and every frog on the place is croaking at the top of its little lungs.  It appears I'm not the only one yelling for more rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment