Pond!

Pond!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Day Before February Break

Once again, such a week, such a week, such a week.  I'm utterly and completely consumed by school.

Last night was our school's science fair, which I was in charge of.  It went well -- the projects were better than last years, lots of people came and it felt like a big, happy celebration.  But I was so tired that I could hardly wait to come home and go to bed.  When I did, I was asleep by 8:30.

I felt much better when I woke up this morning, but am very much looking forward to our break next week.  Coming up, I must prepare to speak to the entire teacher staff of our district at a meeting on March 7.  I'm nervous, but ready to take on this challenge.  I also have an interview next week for acceptance into a program that teaches teachers how to teach writing more effectively.  We'll see how that goes.  I have crossed fingers that I'm accepted -- I need this training!

However, at Frogpond, there are roses to prune, potatoes to plant, a horse to ride, a blanket to weave, a new book to read, German language to practice, curtains to sew and cats to cuddle.  I'll be having a very busy week -- in a good way!

No comments:

Post a Comment