Pond!

Pond!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mommy's Boy






High hopes of posting last night about my exciting Memorial Day were dashed when I turned into a pumpkin and was in bed before ten.  The last Tuesday of the school year is upon me, so I'll just have wait until tonight to post about my adventure with the rattlesnake.

Instead, I'll share these pix of my big boy, Cornelius. In addition to playing with snakes, I got in an afternoon ride -- walk, trot, canter in the arena.  Afterwards we ambled along the winding path through the oaks next door.

Corny, once again, has gained back his fat tummy.  Evidence in the first photo not withstanding, we're working on that (he does love his vittles).  Tummy or not, he's still one of the most gloriously beautiful animals I've ever owned -- and this opinion has nothing to do with the fact that I'm the darling boy's Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment