Pond!

Pond!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday School

The alarm went off at 5:50 this morning and I lay in bed, wishing I could stay in it.  Then I got up, dressed, got ready to go and was out the door with a travel mug of coffee and my laptop.  Off to Cal State University on a Saturday morning.  Life in the fast lane.

The program is part of a nationwide project to improve writing instruction in the classroom.  There we were, twelve tired teachers sitting around a table in a small conference room. As I listened to the conversation and introductions, I was very happy to be a part of group -- this class is going to be quite a challenge and I'm looking forward to it.

Pity about the whole Saturday aspect of it though...






When I got home, it was getting towards evening.  I went out and watered, under the able supervision of Max, Bruce and Poom.

Glad to be part of this group too.

No comments:

Post a Comment