Pond!

Pond!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Gahhhhhh!

It's been, to put it rather mildly, a rather hellish week in the world of school.  Who knows why.  Spring is in the air?  It hardly matters. One of those weeks where I was longing for Saturday way back on Tuesday.

When Friday finally did arrive, I stayed late in order to get as much grading done as possible in order not to have to bring it home.  Just before shutting down my laptop prior to going home, I checked my mail.  And there was the gentle reminder that tomorrow (Saturday!) I was signed up to be in a class.  I knew that this was coming up, but just didn't realize it would be so soon. It's from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Saturday!).

It's a good class on learning how to be a writing mentor, and I'll be glad I went.  But tonight I'm wishing I had a long day in the garden in front of me instead of sitting in a conference room.

Mindset!  It's a good class, and I'll be glad I went. It's a good class and I'll be glad I went.  It's a good class and I'll be glad I went...

(But it's SATURDAY!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment