Pond!

Pond!

Friday, April 6, 2012

First Day of Spring Break!

Yippee!!!  As you can see, everyone around here's as excited as I am about it.






I've got a full slate of things planned for my time off: house cleaning, cheese making, seed planting, garden weeding, loom weaving, cat to the vet-ing, friend visiting, .  And that's just today's list!

No, not really.  While all of this is on my list, I won't be doing it all on my first day of break.  Or even get to some (or most) of them by the last day.  But this is my list.  I'll also have to put in a day reaming out some of the chaos in my classroom.  And do lesson planning and correcting papers. 

Today I'll make goat cheese, work outside in the garden and take a cat back to the vet. 


Two weeks ago, Max, the stray cat who moved in, got claw-swiped by one of his loving feline housemates (none of whom have claimed responsibility. Such a surprise).   He developed a nice abscess on his rear end and, voila, our free cat suddenly turned into a $300 cat. We've been flushing out the wound with antibiotics this week and it's healing nicely.  We take him in for a final checkup this morning.


Arby says he didn't do it.

Yeah, right....

No comments:

Post a Comment