Pond!

Pond!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The very last day of the year

Today was a quiet sort of last day of the year.  In the morning I worked on finishing weaving the scarf while Bruce fixed breakfast.  The meal starred the crab cakes that Liz and Kiichi brought us.  When Bruce called me from my loom, this was waiting:
I love having a husband who enjoys cooking



The three dogs and I trucked up Gopher Ridge just after the sun went down and the moon came up.  The sky was soft and opalescent and it was very quiet.  It felt like I was walking through a watercolor.
Back at home, Max was waiting for me in the garage.  He's settling in more and more and now he has his own wicker basket to sleep in.  He's a happy boy.


All best wishes to everyone for a great 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment