Pond!

Pond!

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Another mouth to feed




Despite feeling more than a bit foolish for caving in and feeding the neighbor's cows twice a day, we caved yet again when faced with yet another animal with a hungry eye stomach.












This morning when Bruce threw in the morning flake of hay, there was a decidedly uncowlike critter standing cautiously in back of the usual herd.











Harry Llama came over to join the others for Sunday breakfast.  Who cold resist such a goofy face?








Harry has a brother somewhere on the neighbor's property.  I expect he'll be joining the other diners very soon.



Tomorrow is the first day of school.  I worked in my classroom until almost ten on Friday and have steadily put together my first week's lesson plans for the past few days.  Name tags are made, a new gradebook's been created, charts have been made and even my clothes are ironed.  I'm as ready as I'll ever be.  Bring on the children!

No comments:

Post a Comment