Pond!

Pond!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Project -- Part 3



The four curtain panels in all their hemmed glory.  From start to finish, it only took two months to complete and only three tries to get them all relatively the same length.  Empires have been won and lost in the time it took me to correctly measure 87 1/2" correctly four times.

I just put the sewing machine away in the cupboard for the second time in two days and hope not to take it out again for a long time.

The curtains though...aren't they pretty with the dappled sun casting shadows on them?  I'm off to water the garden now and am taking along a celebratory glass of wine.  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I'll admit that I'm inordinately proud of myself. And if Arby so much as thinks about raising his tail and giving them a spritz, he's gonna get corked.

    ReplyDelete