Pond!

Pond!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Day Before the First Day of School

I have no time for much of anything but getting ready for the two classes of 4th graders marching in tomorrow.  No time Frogpond photos and I watered the trees on the dam tonight by the light of a fading sky.  I worked most of the day yesterday in my classroom (with help from Becky and Bruce) and spent today lesson planning and shopping for school supplies. 

I'm pretty much ready.  My toenails are painted.  The laundry is done.  I've written out my lesson plans.  I bought fish tanks for the two 4th grade classrooms.  Gradebooks put together.  Test results analyzed.  Pish -- I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Almost.

It will be a relief when the first day of school is behind me. 

However, I'm very happy and excited to be back to teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment