Pond!

Pond!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Weekend!


Ahh...weekend.  The week was at school was, remarkably, even more intense than usual.  This is especially amazing because I was out of the classroom for three of the five days:  Monday was a holiday, Tuesday I was at a language arts meeting and Friday I was in a math workshop.   Despite (or perhaps because of) my absence, all sorts of uncomfortable drama sent depressing fireworks all over the place.  Some of it (at least partly) was my fault.  Never mind.

It's now the beginning of the weekend and I'm safe at home.  Tomorrow there is a cold front moving in and by nightfall we're due to get our first frost.  Time to get busy planting daffodils and moving the tender plants into the house and barn.  I already have 20 lily bulbs planted in big pots on the back deck.

It's going to be a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment