Pond!

Pond!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Weekend of Playing Hooky

Tonight I sit at the big dining room table and look at the three tall stacks of schoolwork I never got to.  I just finished up my lesson plans and have a relatively clear idea about what I'll be doing tomorrow.  If I get up early enough, I'll correct some papers.  If I don't...oh, well.  I've been so consumed by school (in a bad, driven sort of way), that I firmly turned away from it this weekend.  This was a difficult thing for me to do, but tonight I'm feeling much better about things.

Today Bruce and I cleaned up the barn area.  I also planted violas and pansies in a back flower bed and then we sat outside and ate stew for dinner while watching the sun set.  Nice.  We have a 50% chance of rain slated for Tuesday/Wednesday.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment