Pond!

Pond!

Friday, June 7, 2013

A hot day and Poom drinks

Today the temps reached 102 --tomorrow 104.  Joy.  I worked in my classroom again today, throwing out, organizing and reacquainting myself with all sorts of stuff I didn't even remember I had.  After working for seven hours, I'm still not finished.  But I'm closer.

When I got home, I went outside and watered the various gardens until the sun set and evening set in.  Tomorrow will be even hotter than today.  But on Sunday, the temps will be down to the upper nineties and next week will only be in the 80's.

To be honest, I would give anything for one day of the deluge that hit central Europe last week.  I dream of rain.  Our pond is almost dry and we're not even into the first day of summer.  I'm already dreaming of next winter and praying for storms.








No comments:

Post a Comment