Pond!

Pond!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Working Weekend

Quite the weekend: I had to go in to the County Office for a science conference all day Saturday and then spent all day Sunday reading student journals, correcting papers and preparing lesson plans.  To crown all this academic joy, I came down with a head cold on Friday evening and have been snuffling pathetically into soggy tissues ever since.

I considered staying home from school tomorrow, but preparing for a substitute (especially on a Monday) is simply more trouble than it's worth.  I'm past the infectious stage, so will soldier on tomorrow. 

Lordy, I barely poked my nose outside this weekend, other then to drive down to the County Office.  I did plant some chrysanthemums in front earlier this week, and they're looking happy.  I just realized that I forgot to take any pictures of them.  Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment