Pond!

Pond!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Arby Drinks

I finally admitted that I was sick and stayed home yesterday.  I needed it.  The downside to being out of the classroom is that I must write plans for a substitute teacher.  On Monday afternoon (with a headache), this took four hours -- I didn't leave for home until seven o'clock.  The days of leaving a sub with a generic plan with, perhaps, a movie and a bit of PE in the afternoon are from days long past.  The time spent writing plans was well worth it though because having a day to just rest and move slowly was exactly what the doctor ordered.  Today, when I woke up, I knew that I was on the mend.  It's hard for me to slow down and take care of myself -- I'm getting better at it though.

This morning, as I got ready for school, Arby jumped up onto the bathroom counter and demanded his morning drink. 


                                                                           









It took about 15 shots to get one of Arby's tongue.  Here you go!

A great way to start a Wednesday morning.

2 comments:

  1. Just a drink? Albert and Sassy use the faucet for their morning bath! Both of them will stick their whole head under the faucet and slowly move it from side to side. Then again, Sassy also tries to shower with anyone who is willing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how some cats love water, while others loathe the stuff? Arby puts a lot of effort into only allowing the water to touch the end of his tongue. I think the guy would go hysterical if ever he got his head dribbled on. :)

    ReplyDelete