Pond!

Pond!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lost

I think that my lost camera is down in Stockton.  Somewhere.  After days of searching the property, expecting at any moment to see it swinging by its little strap from a fencepost or tree limb, it suddenly hit me that I brought it with me last Tuesday when I had lunch with daughter Liz.  I'm almost certain I  left it on the chair next to me at the Korean restaurant we ate at.  If this is the case, I'm hopeful that someone turned it in -- I have great faith in diners of kim chee.  Even if the camera is gone for good (and I really liked the little thing), it's a relief to know that I can finally stop looking for it.  We'll call the restaurant after opening hours today.

Sniff.  As Bruce says, this is why we can't have nice things.



No comments:

Post a Comment