Pond!

Pond!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Always Check Your Shoes for Frogs...

Ahh, another Frogpond morning!  Typical in all ways, except now that I'm a baby blogger, I run for the camera and yell, "Wait!  Wait!  Don't move!" when Bruce is assailed by the glory that is Frogpond. 

Bruce evicting the latest squatter from his left shoe

Close-up of the angry former tenant

Then the right shoelace breaks.  Kind wife laughs and fetches him a new one.

Arlo and Seal are depressed.  Dad's leaving.  Show's over.  Nap time. 

Bruce,  high-tech paraphernalia in hand, reluctantly poses for one last pic before bolting to the car.

An enthusiastic, "Ta ta,  Dad-Bear-Dud!  Now go away," from Zelda.

Finally, as Bruce makes his getaway, Corny yells after the car, "No! Wait!  Starving equine here!"
And so the day begins... 

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention Mr. Frog's "fight or flight" reaction while I was holding him in my hand. I'm so glad there is hand sanitizer....

    ReplyDelete