Pond!

Pond!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Castle Days

Anke and I on the upper balcony of Schloss Schwerin
Anke and Wolfgang on the River Alster in Hamburg
Four days in Germany and both Anke and I have both lost track of the time and keep forgetting what day of the week it is or how long I've been here.  Or when I'm leaving.  Every day, her husband Wolfgang drives the three of us to a new North German wonder.  And every day I'm dazzled yet again by the beauty in this part of the world. 


Schloss Ludwigslust from the gardens

I came here to visit because of a strong desire to see people I love.  We are all getting older and putting off these things is a mistake.



My other hope was to visit castles.  And this we have done past my wildest hopes.


Schloss Schwerin


This is all I'll post for now -- it's been a long, rich day and my bed is calling.

I think I'll dream of castles...

No comments:

Post a Comment